FramsChams

Yes! They're well within reasonable driving distance
I am familiar with them... And used to stalk their site. They are one of the few breeders of Nosy Boraha Panther chameleons. I have not heard anything bad about them. Their babies as they grow are stunning. I think if they are within driving distance reach out and talk to them. :)

I am familiar with them... And used to stalk their site. They are one of the few breeders of Nosy Boraha Panther chameleons. I have not heard anything bad about them. Their babies as they grow are stunning. I think if they are within driving distance reach out and talk to them. :)
Thanks so much... this is helpful!

I also love the way that the Nosy Boraha looks. Quickly looking at their site, it looks like they only have a single female currently for sale.

https://framschams.com/collections/frontpage
Yeah I did not know they sold them until I got my second chameleon and that is my limit lol. But in Bill's Facebook group there is an admin that got a Male. That is how I found out they had them. He is stunning high white with blues at juvenile age. Eventually that would be the next species I would like to have.

They are super cool looking... they kind of remind me of the night king from GOT ?

I saw that too.... but I can wait.... LOL
LOL yeah they do kinda remind me of that as well. So I would contact them. I know that their male Nosy Boraha go fast like prior to even being listed on their page. They are the only breeder I have found that keep this local in the US. I may be mistaken but I could have sworn the lineage is actually from this one
https://www.chameleonforums.com/media/iceberg.46611/
This pic was what got me about this local lol

Yeah I did not know they sold them until I got my second chameleon and that is my limit lol. But in Bill's Facebook group there is an admin that got a Male. That is how I found out they had them. He is stunning high white with blues at juvenile age. Eventually that would be the next species I would like to have.

It sounds like you should raise your limit to 3 :) ?

It sounds like you should raise your limit to 3 :) ?
I wish... My bedroom/office/chameleon wall is only so big. The boys currently take up a 8 foot wall with their enclosures :hilarious: Short of moving my bed into the dining room that just is not an option. My family said no to that one. :LOL:

I hadn't seen any Nosy Boraha until just now.
What's the appeal—the white, the pastels?
For me it is the high white with blue... I also really love the Nosy Faly when they are high white. Then you have Cap est. which are high white with striking red bars... Not my fav though as I am not as fond of the reds.

Back
Top Bottom