Fractal's "Guickening" & escape

Maybe before you get a new cham, you should wait and see what happens about the landlord deal. That way if they come to inspect your apartment you can just say you got rid of the cham already. Then wait until everything is calmed down before you get another one.

Great minds think alike :} You are spot on.

Maybe you should put an ad in the paper just in case someone found him.

Sounds odd, but the guy that owns a pet store in my hometown found a Veiled on the side of the road once.

this is in Missouri- where it gets pretty cold at night.

Laragail.... you wrote..... guy that owns a pet store in my hometown found a Veiled on the side of the road once.

And guess what? I FOUND FRACTAL !!!!! He looks like hell...o but I'm SO happy!!!

Fauna, that's great! I've been out of town all week, haven't checked in at all....and reading this, I was getting pretty frantic for Fractal. What a great ending!:D :D

Congrats. He must have had a hard time out there after it rained a couple of days ago. Maybe you should try warming him up and putting him in a shower.

That's awesome.. I hope he is doing good.. I wouldn't think that a few days outside would harm him (too) much.. just watch him and be prepared for a vet visit, if needed..

!!

You are NOT going to believe this!!! Because I thought he would run for the outside, that's where I thought he would be. Sure I checked around inside too.... but....
I found him up on the ceiling hook that holds an origami mobile. Actually, on the stem of an old dusty long stem rose jammed in the hook. I couldn't believe my eyes! I'm SO HAPPY!!! He looks real thin. He tagged two wax worms right away. He seems strong though. He must have cleaned up on the thin wispy spiders in my place. lol
The whole thing made me real sick and I have to go to the doctor tomorrow morning. Then I will call Fractal's vet.

You are NOT going to believe this!!! Because I thought he would run for the outside, that's where I thought he would be. Sure I checked around inside too.... but....
I found him up on the ceiling hook that holds an origami mobile. Actually, on the stem of an old dusty long stem rose jammed in the hook. I couldn't believe my eyes! I'm SO HAPPY!!! He looks real thin. He tagged two wax worms right away. He seems strong though. He must have cleaned up on the thin wispy spiders in my place. lol
The whole thing made me real sick and I have to go to the doctor tomorrow morning. Then I will call Fractal's vet.

yay! congrats!!! fatten him up and dont let him out of your sight again!:D

ive been reading this thread for the past maybe 10 min thinkin to myself that really sucks and as soon as i read u found him i wuz like holy ****** ****!!!!!! congrats i wouldve hated to have gone through that whole ordeal.

Thanks Bugboy.... Life is indeed good. Your screen name wouldn't happen to reflect roach breeder would it? Cuz Fractal could use an emergency care package. lol
Hopefully, you won't EVER have to go through what I did. It was insane. Just as I had reconciled myself to the fact that some bird had pecked him, or whatever, was when I saw him. =whew= Talk about RELIEF!!!

Back
Top Bottom