Formal Intruduction

LaughingCat

I have been posting a few topics here and there, but I would like to make a formal introduction! My name is Stephanie, I'm 21 and I live here on Little Rock Air Force Base. Both my husband Nick and I are Air Force Military. We are newly married (November 9, 2012) and we are currently in the midst of moving off base into a brand new house with a wonderful back yard. I have a pure bred Transylvanian Hound named Osiris (18 weeks), 2 cats Chazz (6 years old) and Scarecrow (10 weeks) and I just recently got a Veiled Cham named Booda. I am currently enrolled in college to get my certification as a vet assistant.

I am new to these forums, but I can already tell that the people here are very nice and knowledgeable. Feel free to send me a friend request or drop a message in my inbox :) I welcome it! :) :D :cool: ;) :p

Hello Stephanie, it looks like we are in very similar positions, except you are married and in the USA.
I'm new this month to the forum as well.
I am studying Biology in Leeds and recently got a pair of Yemen Chameleons, and I have a pair of Malsian Forest Scorpians as well :)

Hi Stephanie and welcome officially!!! Thank you to you and your husband for your service to this great country of ours!!!! Glad you found our community!

I have been posting a few topics here and there, but I would like to make a formal introduction! My name is Stephanie, I'm 21 and I live here on Little Rock Air Force Base. Both my husband Nick and I are Air Force Military. We are newly married (November 9, 2012) and we are currently in the midst of moving off base into a brand new house with a wonderful back yard. I have a pure bred Transylvanian Hound named Osiris (18 weeks), 2 cats Chazz (6 years old) and Scarecrow (10 weeks) and I just recently got a Veiled Cham named Booda. I am currently enrolled in college to get my certification as a vet assistant.

I am new to these forums, but I can already tell that the people here are very nice and knowledgeable. Feel free to send me a friend request or drop a message in my inbox :) I welcome it! :) :D :cool: ;) :p

WELCOME TO THE FORUM! Great place to learn about Chams.

Hi Stephanie and welcome officially!!! Thank you to you and your husband for your service to this great country of ours!!!! Glad you found our community!

Thank you very much. Unfortunately, not many people are as kind as you are. It means a lot to the both of us :)

Hello and welcome to the forum. All the new people, and I haven't even said hello.

You and your husband serving our country should be a big deal, something we are all thankful for and very proud of. I know I am!!!

Its a very possible career! He should always keep that in sight. :) It's hard work but it's all worth it in the end

Yeah, that's what I keep telling him, but he can be so lazy - wasting his time playing with his silly friends and doing other naughty things!
He used to spend so much time talking about chameleons online, but now he is studying a bit more, and going out more too......he got SO drunk last weekend, but he came home with a smile on his face and told me it was all worth it in the end hahaha :)

Hello and welcome to the forum. All the new people, and I haven't even said hello.

You and your husband serving our country should be a big deal, something we are all thankful for and very proud of. I know I am!!!

Thank you very much, your kindness is much appreciated on both of our behalf. It's nice to know that there are still some people out there who aren't bitter towards us military folk. I'm from the north (Connecticut) and while I lived there, I was ridiculed "oh, how can you be a government slave" and all these horrible things. I serve to keep my family safe and so that kind people like you can live your life in peace. So, it is I who should thank you for all of your support.

~Stephanie

Hi Stephanie, I'm Kenny! Nice to see such a nice person on here! :D I really like it when the community is super friendly. I'm somewhat new to cham forums as well. I love my little chameleons too! ^_^ I sent you a friend request! (I think, haha)

Hi Stephanie, I'm Kenny! Nice to see such a nice person on here! :D I really like it when the community is super friendly. I'm somewhat new to cham forums as well. I love my little chameleons too! ^_^ I sent you a friend request! (I think, haha)

Yes, I got your friend request and happily accepted it! :) :D

I'm a few days late, but welcome (officially) to the forums! Booda looks very friendly! Love to see some pics of the others in the crew ;). I've got a male veiled as well, so feel free to ask if you've got any questions.

I'm a few days late, but welcome (officially) to the forums! Booda looks very friendly! Love to see some pics of the others in the crew ;). I've got a male veiled as well, so feel free to ask if you've got any questions.

I will post an album when I get the chance. :) Thank you for the warm welcome. :D and dont let Booda fool you! He has some attitude! Haha.

Back
Top Bottom