Forbidden love

Hammlet and Stella are at it again. As soon as I opened her enclosure, a receptive Stella climbed to the very top of her door so she could see her true love, Hammlet. While getting my step stool (kept next to Hammlet’s enclosure, I saw he had noticed his love and was dancing for her. 💞 Of course I had to record it!

Last edited:
Argh! Why won’t YouTube let me link the video? Well, here’s a couple of pics. 🤷‍♀️
C3D5BBD8-6B8E-41CD-A2B8-F4E801E16063.jpeg
BE684936-26CD-46A9-853F-C7D59BF9C211.jpeg

Hammlet is quite the dancer and so very handsome and looks so much like his daddy. The video brought tears to my eyes. Thank you for sharing it. You really should mate him. I bet a lot of people here would want a baby.
His dance was too beautiful not to share. I’m glad I had my phone at hand so I could record it. Couldn’t catch any pics or video of Kali eating her first roach though.
Such a nice video!! I think you do have to mate them now. 😅
It does seem these two are fated to mate, but alas, they can’t. Stella had a papilloma/growth last year and could spread the virus to Hammlet and her offspring. 😔
Stupid papilloma thing!

His dance was too beautiful not to share. I’m glad I had my phone at hand so I could record it. Couldn’t catch any pics or video of Kali eating her first roach though.

It does seem these two are fated to mate, but alas, they can’t. Stella had a papilloma/growth last year and could spread the virus to Hammlet and her offspring. 😔
Stupid papilloma thing!
Dangit!!

Hammlet and Stella are at it again. As soon as I opened her enclosure, a receptive Stella climbed to the very top of her door so she could see her true love, Hammlet. While getting my step stool (kept next to Hammlet’s enclosure, I saw he had noticed his love and was dancing for her. 💞 Of course I had to record it!

Omfg. How cute!!!! He's so handsome.

Stupid papilloma thing!

Maybe Hammlet will settle for Grumpy 😍

Both of my girls are most definitely receptive again (not having laid eggs since being receptive months ago!). Grumpy is doing her usual up and down and Stella is doing her circular patrol.
Due to space, I have all 3 of my enclosures next to each other and views of each other blocked off. Well, I found quite a surprise this morning. Sneaky Stella.
View attachment 280368View attachment 280369
I felt so bad when I blocked their views of each other with a cloth after this. ?
Is the first a normal veiled? They are BEAUTIFUL!

Back
Top Bottom