For the 12 YEAR OLD HERPETOLOGIST...

But, does it compete to this...

fennec-foxes-as-pets.jpg

Fennec Foxes are probably one of my favorite animals (that isn't a reptile).

Cute video. Pangolins are a group of species that are in conservation trouble though right now. That is caused almost an entirely caused fro Asian meat and medicine market for Pangolins.

Best Regards
Jeremy A. Rich
Sad that they are in trouble.

AAWW, SO CUTE!!! I have always had a love for pangolins. :love: :love: :love: :love:

I've always loved them too...the small species is my favourite.

Too many species are in serious risk of extinction for this reason.
Adopting modern medicine and modern forestry, conservation biology, and agriculture practices, while at the same time making an effort not to adhere to traditional Chinese medicine for the sake of the species would allow many species to recover. There are other great species, that are more than worthy of being saved, that are suffering the same demise.

Best Regards
Jeremy A. Rich

Save the pangolins! keratin is not a treatment for anything that eating your own hair wouldn't cure. Same goes for rhino horn.

You know, I read somewhere and I'm not sure how accurate this is... but that most people realize what you're saying, and a lot of these illegal "medicinal" things are more often bought by rich people to show off(as a status symbol) rather than just massive amounts of uneducated people thinking they're miracle cures.

Back
Top Bottom