FOR SALE Reptibreeze,New UVA/uvb(ballast included),lights and MORE for SALE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Randall Scoggs

Hello all,

I haven't been on this forum for some time now (a whole 3 mos), after loosing my veiled to former owners lack of knowledge, and disapwin (in Cartmans voice). If you want to read his story, just search in forums under health foR "(https://www.chameleonforums.com/noob-here-noobs-should-read-too-142438/
All of his SET UP is brand new, and I am having a hard time selling it on a local website. I cant bring myself to just "throw it out" as I obviously spent a good grip on lights, vitas, and plants...and vet bills..errg

My loss is your gain! Please let me know if anyone in the DFW area is looking for lights, 18x18x36 Reptibreeze, etc.. Name a price and come and get it. I need it to go help another in need!

Best,
Matt

p.s. Forgive my formatting, and feel free to contact me via e-mail at anytime! [email protected] v OR v 469 859 for9fyveto

NEW 18"x18"x36" Reptibreeze All Mesh Enclosure
NEW 18" Reptiglow Ballast (Zoo Med) and Bulb (10.0 UVB) (used for 2 weeks, up to 7 mo life)
NEW 13watt LED Grow Light and ballast (good for up to 10 years I believe; used for a few days, Uncle Toms something or other??)
NEW 75watt basking bulb and Ballast Brand New Zoo Med
Little Dripper\
Mistr Lizard
Fake Vine (dat weed leaf do)
Vitamins
Calcium w d3
Calcium w/o d3
Water Treatment
FLUKERS gut load
Homemade GutLoad (from the frozen gut load video notorious on here and YouTube)

Attachments

• 2015-07-20 10.05.17.jpg
    2015-07-20 10.05.17.jpg
    85.8 KB · Views: 221
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom