? for Jax X breeders

little leaf

Avid Member
I was wondering if they have a " heat " ( for lack of a better word ) Olive had 6 babies on Mar. 23 - all are doing great as is she - I would like to breed her again, but not until Dec or so - for 2 reasons, #1- I want her to be healthy and her body ready for babies again, and #2 - if I breed in Dec,the babies will be able to go out and get real sun :) she is considering the male now- when they are out together ( only to see if she is "ready" , I do not keep or F/R them together on a reg/ basis ) she was all for it, I had to step in so they would NOT breed- ( they both were not happy about my doing this :p ) so I know she is ready now, how often will she "cycle" - or do they always keep eggs ready ? any help and info would be much appreciated :) also, I guess her goofy head bobs were a friendly thing - LOL - here is the vid/ -

https://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=567769596589329&ref=notif&notif_t=video_processed

Thanks

I was wondering about her size, 6 babies is a really small clutch but I see from the picture she looks to be a good size. Personally if she looks healthy and is eating fine why not. Maybe she retained some and is ready to go again. They look great, I like the coloration around your females eyes.

I was wondering about her size, 6 babies is a really small clutch but I see from the picture she looks to be a good size. Personally if she looks healthy and is eating fine why not. Maybe she retained some and is ready to go again. They look great, I like the coloration around your females eyes.

Thanks for answering, I was hoping you would see this , I studied many , many of your post before I got my Jax :D ( as well as any others I could find :) )

she is a strange color, and quite big for a female - she is 97 grams when at the vets a few weeks ago for her spring check up , I was told the red on her would go away, but it never did - and now she is getting a blueish head ? she is really odd colored - lol

she had 6 live babies, and 5 slugs - when I got her, she was not in good health, and after her babies, I thought she was going to die on me - it was hard on her - I did not think she was going to have any babies, in part due to her original health - I was just not sure when to breed her back - or if I even needed to as I know they can have more without breeding every time - I just want to be sure to look out for her well being first- I know with horses, it is best to breed right back on the "foal heat" - lol but this breeding is new to me, and I want to be responsible about it :) thanks again :D

I wound trust what Craig has to say. His chams are awesome.

I do agree Olive is her own woman!!:D I have never seen or even heard of one like your lady.

I wound trust what Craig has to say. His chams are awesome.

I do agree Olive is her own woman!!:D I have never seen or even heard of one like your lady.

LOL - I know, she is a goof ball - and its ALL BECAUSE OF YOU MISS LAURIE :p I can not thank you enough for helping me pick her out :D ( I was not sure if 100 pic's was enough to send so you could see her at the pet shop - lol :p )

It would be great to see some more pictures of her. I love to see Jackson's that have unique coloring, both male and female. I get a bit jealous when I see some of these awesome Jackson's. :)

here is some that I put in a bit ago :) she USED to be so crabby -you could not even look at her , she would have a fit - but she has every reason - she has scars on her face that will most likely never go away because of the way they kept her before I got her - but she gets better all the time, but I still think if she had a middle finger, she would use it :p these are happy pics :)

https://www.chameleonforums.com/olive-still-happy-violets-109210/

Back
Top Bottom