fogger or spray bottle dripper

madmom12

I am getting a Chameleon and was wondering what you guys thought as far as the best way to get him his water. Do i go with the handy spray bottle/dripper system or go the route of the fogger or repti-rain etc.

I have two crested gecko's now that I have the Zoo Med Repti-Fogger and works great for them but it is just for humidity and does not actually put drops of water on anything just fog.

I have seen the Exo Monsoon but fear it will not put drops of water he will be able to drink from. Anyone used the Monsoon ?

What has been your experience

Thanks!

I would not use a fogger and go for a misting system alongside a dripper. I would get the mistking misting system as it is the very best and a zoo med little dripper. The misting system will allow the chameleon to drink but also the dripper will to alongside misting.

monsoon rs400

They can have a mind of their own. i had two brand new ones. people kept warning that they can go off whenever they want. of course me being an idiot, i was skeptical. several weeks in and one went bipolar on me. the other one was perfect. liitle dripper, reptifogger, and spray bottle are yet to break on me.

As you mentioned.. Foggers dont really provide drinking water.

If you are not home all day, i highly suggest MistKing OR AquaZamp.

Dripper is not needed in addition, but recommended.

Back
Top Bottom