Fogger/Mister Question

Sammy Grigio

Avid Member
Does anybody here use this by chance? https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07PRS6YCC/ref=emc_b_5_t

It looks pretty friggin sweet and they make it sound like an outstanding product if it does in fact work the way they say. I would love to hear from somebody that has this or a product from the same company. Some of the description sounds.......well, not American. Obviously want to avoid shelling out booku bucks on a cheap Chinese knock off.

Does anybody here use this by chance? https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07PRS6YCC/ref=emc_b_5_t

It looks pretty friggin sweet and they make it sound like an outstanding product if it does in fact work the way they say. I would love to hear from somebody that has this or a product from the same company. Some of the description sounds.......well, not American. Obviously want to avoid shelling out booku bucks on a cheap Chinese knock off.
Yea, I does seem to be a "knock off". I've had about $300 to blow on Amazon via gift cards and such lately and everything anymore is cheap knock offs with amazingly high [paid for] reviews. That being said, this ""ReptiZoo" company is strange. To me, personally, I'd skip it. It seems like a mix of the monsoon and mistking. Sounds appealing, but the open design just wouldn't work out well in my house. [Open water source is bad news].

Honestly, for the price, just get a mistking. Otherwise, to save some bucks, you can purchase a pump and fittings at Home Depot. The mistKing is a little more technical, but having owned both versions of the monsoon mister, its superb.

On a side note, I've noticed that seller seems to profit of their name being similar to "Zoo Med" it seems. They even sell a few terrariums and vines and such. I don't think I own anything from them, just seemed sketchy after looking into it.

All said and done, it really looks like the "better" of the 2 monsoon systems. The big one claims to be able to power 20 nozzles as well. Even looks similar. (Probably made by the same people even).

Yeah, a lot of the language and wording just didn't sound right. I have a "buyer beware" vibe from the whole page and now that you mention it, from the company in general. Something just doesn't feel right about it. I think you gave me all the impetus I needed to er on the side of reputation and just buy a MistKing. Thanks for the input.

I have this exact model and love it but I think u could get the mist king for the same price and program your times so it's up to u but I really like mine

Yeah, a lot of the language and wording just didn't sound right. I have a "buyer beware" vibe from the whole page and now that you mention it, from the company in general. Something just doesn't feel right about it. I think you gave me all the impetus I needed to er on the side of reputation and just buy a MistKing. Thanks for the input.
I inadvertently bought a digital thermometer/hygrometer made by this company and as it came with no instruction I looked them up to figure out what the buttons/readings are. It is a Chinese company. http://www.repti-zoo.com/

You know, some of their products I really like after looking at the website. It's like their right there but just fall a little shy of great craftsmanship. You can tell they rushed through production after coming up with some great ideas. I think if they followed all the way through from design to production, they could give the other big name companies in the states a run for their money.

Back
Top Bottom