Fluxlizard Juvi Melleri Keepers UNITE!

Is that a promise? :D

of course it is lol.... ok arley is still settlin in but i wanted to get a length an weight on him/her so total length from snout to tip of tail is 12" an arley weighs 56 grams. I havent taken many pics lol prolly should have taken some before i weighed him cause he wasnt happy about comin out to be weighed. anyways heres a pic of arley i will get somemore pics asap an post them...
eospics9-19-09005-5.jpg

LOL. He's got you guys fooled!! Actually, he's just trying to look all cute (how they all do) and suck up to you guys, but really the wheels are spinning....he is actually just plotting his next escape. :rolleyes::D

LOL. He's got you guys fooled!! Actually, he's just trying to look all cute (how they all do) and suck up to you guys, but really the wheels are spinning....he is actually just plotting his next escape. :rolleyes::D

lol i think you maybe rite julie i think he is plottin an escape an hes just smilein cause hes got me fooled but come on now look at that face

Melleri really do have their own 'look'. You can tell there is something going on behind those eyes. Like ya said Julie, the wheels are turning.

Melleri really do have their own 'look'. You can tell there is something going on behind those eyes. Like ya said Julie, the wheels are turning.

I couldnt agree more kevin i just cant get over there face, its just so darn cute an i really do think arley smiles at me....

Jaimee will come around... Too bad she has to go through rehoming. She just needs to get used to you. I almost never handled her and any interaction was food. You'll become the new food guy soon enough and I am sure the moody colors will go away. Can't wait to see the enclosure all finished up!

I'm the new caretaker of Jaimee:
Waiting (and MOODY) at the San Jose Reptile show
IMG_3077_zps19291054.jpg

At home in a temporary arrangement (and still MOODY)
IMG_3080_zps508f9d70.jpg

raw materials:
IMG_3084_zpse5f0f801.jpg

IMG_3083_zpsa6a2a2c4.jpg

New home almost done
http://i1182.photobucket.com/albums/x441/RAP66/IMG_3097_zpsb6f41169.jpg

Hmmm photobucket some how messed up the orientation of the images!?

Move In Day

Almost 2weeks to build.
null_zpsa57957f7.jpg

null_zps963bfe4d.jpg

null_zpseb0f530e.jpg

Meh!
null_zps1955d963.jpg

I still need to config the lights, Aquazamp & Ecozone. At least I have Jaimee in her new home.

Rich I was just thinking.... these might be ugly mating colors that males display when they wanna find a babe to tango with.................... Maybe Jaimee is a boy? lol. This thread was started 3 years and 7 days ago. At that point Jaimee was around 7-8 months old. So Jaimee is of the adult age by now. I'd keep an eye out for sperm plugs. I never saw any.... but I'll admit my cage wasn't very heavy with branches to perch.

The setup looks good!

Back
Top Bottom