FL CHAMS won’t get back to me?

Trist

Hi, i’m trying to convince my parents to allow me to get a cham and i’ve been doing all my research for months now whenever i get home from school.

i really want a panther chameleon from the grier bloodline (male) from fl chams, but Mike(?) won’t reapond to my email. i asked once when they would be back in stock and he said to add myself
to the wait list and that they were coming the week after i sent the message. (during easter break) but i was never told about anything.so i asked again hoping for a reply. but to no avail.

i don’t want to be rude and ask again so i decided to ask here about why maybe he hasn’t responded because maybe he’s really busy and i don’t wanna bother him.
thank you very much!
-trist

Hi, i’m trying to convince my parents to allow me to get a cham and i’ve been doing all my research for months now whenever i get home from school.

i really want a panther chameleon from the grier bloodline (male) from fl chams, but Mike(?) won’t reapond to my email. i asked once when they would be back in stock and he said to add myself
to the wait list and that they were coming the week after i sent the message. (during easter break) but i was never told about anything.so i asked again hoping for a reply. but to no avail.

i don’t want to be rude and ask again so i decided to ask here about why maybe he hasn’t responded because maybe he’s really busy and i don’t wanna bother him.
thank you very much!
-trist
Hello @Trist your frustration is very Common . I hear they do not have the best communication . I do believe they also fish and we are coming into fishing season . He may be out . Have you tried both email and phone ?

I will say @Matt Vanilla Gorilla is absolutely amazing !. Top notch communication , beautiful panthers with amazing blood lines . Not sure if you are absolutely set on Grier blood line . Best of luck .

Back
Top Bottom