Five little chamies jumping on the bed....

They have clean housing....I'm working on the right temp...Don't know what that is...I fix them wonderful healthy meals so Fiona gets wonderful healthy meals and fresh water. They are Fiona' s favorite...I gave her 8 large ones this morning.....she scorfed them down in minutes. later she was sitting with her front feet on her feeding cup looking at me like "feed me Seymour."
Well keep it up like that,your Fiona is gona be like a Fabiona n scream...."I CAN'T BELIEVE ITS not A BUTTER CRICKET "

:p
th.jpeg

Look back in 2016, My times was just me n the chammies 24/7,now they are almost all gone,Im sad:( But Im happy in the same time,cause I See FREEDOM!!:D
No more full time babysitting,(watching them make babies,lots babies........ I need to conceive n make babies too)
th.jpeg

Look back in 2016, My times was just me n the chammies 24/7,now they are almost all gone,Im sad:( But Im happy in the same time,cause I See FREEDOM!!:D
No more full time babysitting,(watching them make babies,lots babies........ I need to conceive n make babies too)View attachment 172718
What's happening to your double egg? I really think the chances of you conceiving would be a miracle...find a fine lady and then let her! Twins would be nice since you have such great experience in watching babies and cleaning up poops. Triplets would be better. Happy New Year my friend.

What's happening to your double egg? I really think the chances of you conceiving would be a miracle...find a fine lady and then let her! Twins would be nice since you have such great experience in watching babies and cleaning up poops. Triplets would be better. Happy New Year my friend.
Mmmm.......At this moment any luck I have will be greater than ur 7years old marriage with that itch....so keep on scratch ur itch like ur fiona cham, its better be conceived than dropping those infertile eggs by herself........
Alphakenc is getting ready to drive down new york city tonight,maybe Quadrupled sounds better,since Mariah Carey is headline in Time square tonight,me n her both have one thing in common,that is....WE LOVE BABIES!!!
Happy new year to u too ,I be back next year,keep on scratch ur itch,I will send my prayer for u:)

Back
Top Bottom