Five little chamies jumping on the bed....

@Chachi here are some more photos u requested on my profile status.
Please be patience,they are not 21years old yet, they not able to go inside the bar n order their own small H ornworm on the rocks with calcium no d3 lightly stir,when the time comes,I will send him to ur university of Chachi and continue his education under ur guideline. :)

20160517_110957-1.jpg

20160517_110818.jpg

20160517_111057.jpg

@Chachi here are some more photos u requested on my profile status.
Please be patience,they are not 21years old yet, they not able to go inside the bar n order their own small H ornworm on the rocks with calcium no d3 lightly stir,when the time comes,I will send him to ur university of Chachi and continue his education under ur guideline. :)

View attachment 158153
View attachment 158154
View attachment 158156
They all look so healthy! Their eyes are plump and their bodies have muscular its. Nice job. I can't wait.

Just a small town girl
Livin' in a lonely world
She took the midnight train goin' anywhere
Just a city boy
Born and raised in south Detroit
He took the midnight train goin' anywhere

A singer in a smoky room
A smell of wine and cheap perfume
For a smile they can share the night
It goes on and on, and on, and on.....

Journey--dont stop beliveing

20160517_134201.jpg

Growing up so fast...they are so cute. :p
Thank u,and Im a very proud of alpha "Mama",I been dreaming of crickets every night all because these hungry babies,my step sis think Im a monster to feed them crickets,she on purposely went to Petco bought 100 crickets n let them loose on my front yard,she saying I shall feed them non live items or I will be curse by the crickets.

View attachment 160090 View attachment 160090 Check out my beautiful baby boy from KC clutch
Im so glad u love him:),KC travel 2000 some more miles from east coast to west just to be with u, I can see he has lots visible patterns on him,just wait till his colors fill in.....I bet it's those west coast crickets u feeding him lol,soon he shall have neon color more than the time square color billboard in New York city,good colorful cham only comes for lady who will wait,thank you for giving him a new home ,May KC brings more smile n happiness in u Miss Chachi:).

Back
Top Bottom