Fischers id

lisa h

I was in a local petstore today, and they had a "one horn fisher's (sic) Chameleon". Can someone tell me how to identify what sort of Fischer's it is, and how I could identify the sex? Also, I see that they are montane, so would they have approximately the same temps and humidity as Sternfeldi and Werner's? How big they get (ie cage size)? Also, what is their general temperament (shy, active, etc.)? I've had Sternfeldi before, and currently have a Werners.

I did some searching, but couldn't find what I was looking for.

tia

I was in a local petstore today, and they had a "one horn fisher's (sic) Chameleon". Can someone tell me how to identify what sort of Fischer's it is, and how I could identify the sex? Also, I see that they are montane, so would they have approximately the same temps and humidity as Sternfeldi and Werner's? How big they get (ie cage size)? Also, what is their general temperament (shy, active, etc.)? I've had Sternfeldi before, and currently have a Werners.

I did some searching, but couldn't find what I was looking for.

tia

if you want to breed your werner ask me!
because i want to breed my werner his male and 1 year old i think.
and were did you saw fisher chameleon??

ask seeco he breeds fischer's so he may know what you are wanting to know.

p.s. he likes it when you refer him to as hunny bunny!!!

if you want to breed your werner ask me!
because i want to breed my werner his male and 1 year old i think.
and were did you saw fisher chameleon??

I think my girl is too old to breed. She's wild caught, so I'm not totally sure of her age, but she's slowing down, and I don't want to risk her healthy with another pregnancy.

The Fischer's is at Pet Traders on Portage. He's $129, wild caught, and they've had him about a week. He's starting to look dehydrated, and is in an improper enclosure, so if you're going to buy him you'll have to do a bit of rehab. I think he'll need lower temperatures and more humidity like your Werner's (Panthers are a bit different), but you'd need to look that up. I'm referring to him as a "he", but I'm unsure how to sex them. Look more into their care if you're interested, and check out Chris' link if you want to be able to identify him correctly.

Last edited:
I older chameleon at pet trader werner and panther and vailed.
oh and lisa are you calling me today?? I am at home today

Back
Top Bottom