First Tommy, Now Amy

Miss Lily

Chameleon Enthusiast
As some of you may know Tommy has been having trouble using his front foot properly. Now it would seem that Amy may have an infection in one of her toes.:mad: It seems to me that she has lost a nail whilst digging to lay and has got some dirt or something stuck in there as her toe and that side of her foot is swollen and she 'hangs' it when resting. So, Amy has an appointment at the vets tomorrow evening and will probably get antibiotics of some sort for the foot. Will update after our vet visit.

Update ....

Just got back from the vets, and as I expected, Amy has been given a 5 day course of Baytril for her swollen toe. There is still a stub of nail there so hopefully it will carry on growing. Should be easy to get Amy's meds in her - the greedy monster eats ANYTHING she is offered!!!! Bet she won't like the taste of Baytril filled locusts though!:D

Just got back from the vets, and as I expected, Amy has been given a 5 day course of Baytril for her swollen toe. There is still a stub of nail there so hopefully it will carry on growing. Should be easy to get Amy's meds in her - the greedy monster eats ANYTHING she is offered!!!! Bet she won't like the taste of Baytril filled locusts though!:D

Haha bless Amy, what is it with greedy girly chams? Mia is just the same, you feed her and then she acts like she's starved and wanting more. Oh something funny happened like 10mins ago, i felt something on my head and when i touched it i realised it was a locust with fright i just grabbed and chucked it, my kitten just sat and ate the locust. :eek::eek::p Just thought i'd share. :rolleyes:

:D Lol! That's too funny! I would love to have seen that! :D I try not to let my cat get to a locust if one escapes - they are too expensive to us as cat food, lol!

No she didn't - we had to see a different vet today as our usual one had left not long before I arrived there. The sweeling seems a bit less today but she still hangs the leg sometimes when sitting.

Back
Top Bottom