First Time Mad...

Rickky

Avid Member
Here are a couple pics of my trans veileds first puff up...He wasnt too happy to see the bearded dragons in the cage...And the other is him jus hangin out...:cool:

Attachments

• 1foot.jpg
    1foot.jpg
    238.9 KB · Views: 214
  • 1foot2.jpg
    1foot2.jpg
    222.7 KB · Views: 227
  • 1foot1.jpg
    1foot1.jpg
    236.4 KB · Views: 182
beautiful guy, be careful because beardies can transmit some parasites to your chameleon,

Last edited:
I will definitely post pics as he gets a significant amount of size to him...Im enjoying having him in the family

Rickky,

Pams Chams is in Southwest Washington, Chameleons Northwest is in Graham Washington. Pam is mostly Panthers, Chameleons Northwest has Panthers and Veileds. I have bought from both, and both are reputable, and you don't have to ship the Cham, which is a financial and lack of stress benifit. Plus they are willing to share information you might need. I am in Puyallup, if you are close you can come to see my cages for some ideas.
I would not buy Wild Caught (WC) from LLL or Reptile Depot, due to the parasite issues, and the stress these animals have being caught, held, shipped, held, and shipped to you. The Captive Bred Panthers are regularly purchased by LLL and Reptile Depot from unknown sources, so I would stick to forum members for your best experience.

CHEERS!!!:D

Nick Barta

Thanks Syn... Yea i figured once he gets a lil bigger he will get a trip to the vet to chk him out....

isn't he a CB animal?

Why did he have dragon's in his cage?

Yeahe is captive bred...I hada veiled a while back that was also captive bred anddied from harbored parasites..and dragons were not in is cage...he was lookin into their cage

Back
Top Bottom