What emotion do you think this is?

JiggyWalk

First time out of the new cage and location, what sparked this reaction do you think? I had never seen him show his colors like this previously. (this was a one time thing, it has been multiple weeks since). I have a large rainforest wallpaper all behind the cage and he stared at it for a couple minutes.
Colors.jpg

Last edited:
Its pretty common for chameleons to act that way towards a new enclosure and/or larger changes like this:) A lot of stress will typically manifest in much darker colors with a similar pattern change, but it looks like he is adjusting pretty well. Also, all of the foliage in your enclosure is perfect but sometimes chams will eat the plants in their cages and eating a fake plant could case impaction.

Its pretty common for chameleons to act that way towards a new enclosure and/or larger changes like this:) A lot of stress will typically manifest in much darker colors with a similar pattern change, but it looks like he is adjusting pretty well. Also, all of the foliage in your enclosure is perfect but sometimes chams will eat the plants in their cages and eating a fake plant could case impaction.
Well put, thanks! I will research some real plants to get for when I upgrade

Back
Top Bottom