First time climbing onto my hand

Hey guys, I know almost everyone here has owned chams longer and knows a lot more and don't care about this all that much but I still feel like announcing Tarzan(that's what I'm deciding upon for my chams name) finally ate both out of my hand for the first time, let me stroke his chin, and even climbed upon my hand and he didn't darken too much. Maybe it's just a good day for him because normally he will hiss and bite at me whenever I even put food in his enclosure

Hey guys, I know almost everyone here has owned chams longer and knows a lot more and don't care about this all that much but I still feel like announcing Tarzan(that's what I'm deciding upon for my chams name) finally ate both out of my hand for the first time, let me stroke his chin, and even climbed upon my hand and he didn't darken too much. Maybe it's just a good day for him because normally he will hiss and bite at me whenever I even put food in his enclosure
Patience pays!

Sweet! Congratulations! Any pictures of the little guy?

IMG_20190424_135735695.jpg
IMG_20190424_135718272.jpg
IMG_20190420_123031933.jpg

Non sense! Lol love reading these things. Congrats!

Back
Top Bottom