First successful free range bioactive egg laying

Well she does know her drill now, went a lot quicker then last time. Poor girl she started this morning and she’s now sleeping in her big hole, butt down.
B2AEADE2-F2F4-4878-98CD-721301ED12A2.jpeg

At her big hole, way below ground level
5E4C584B-1147-49D8-A6CC-CC3B7B06E24A.jpeg

It gives stress, much stress, but on the other hand it’s truly amazing seeing them going through this process. You actually feel proud at them, once they laid. Keep talking to and motivating her, “good girl, you did sooo great” 🤭🙈
Absolutely agree! I started with a little girl, so the stress of laying has become kind of normal for me. 😂 Both of my girls are currently looking suspiciously plump and keep checking out the bottoms of their enclosures. :oops: 😬 I may be in for a double dose of anxiety! Yikes! They are good little momma chams even though their eggs are blanks.☺️

It gives stress, much stress, but on the other hand it’s truly amazing seeing them going through this process. You actually feel proud at them, once they laid. Keep talking to and motivating her, “good girl, you did sooo great” 🤭🙈
I bet it feels so rewarding! Lmao I am so proud of mine when he comes over for food. Lololol.. I bet you feel like a happy dad lol

Absolutely agree! I started with a little girl, so the stress of laying has become kind of normal for me. 😂 Both of my girls are currently looking suspiciously plump and keep checking out the bottoms of their enclosures. :oops: 😬 I may be in for a double dose of anxiety! Yikes! They are good little momma chams even though their eggs are blanks.☺️
It’s just a lovely play to see, how they react, the restlessness, the “soliciting”, the timide character and attitude afterwards. Now I don’t wanna for anything in the world 😇

Back
Top Bottom