First REAL day of outdoor sunshine!

ChameleonMom

Today the sun was shining warm and bright so I took the chams out for some natural light. here are some pics of Kane (1.5 yr veiled), Daisy (14 wk veiled) and Turq (1 yr Nosy Be)

image_zps8c6ad183.jpg

image_zps6a79ee84.jpg

image_zps54048100.jpg

image_zps9ed83d7d.jpg

image_zpsfb2623c9.jpg

Kane's coloring fascinates me when he's outside!
image_zps8f857ec7.jpg

image_zpsa57ac56a.jpg

Hope this weather continues so I can get them outside more!! :)

Last edited:
I love seeing chameleons enjoying the sunshine! Living in Florida, I take for granted how we lucky we are to have year round sunshine. I am not sure if I would own chameleons if I could not take them outside year round. Mine are so much happier in the sun and seem so depressed when indoors. Anyways, your chameleons looks happy and healthy and I just love the climbing apparatus you have for them.

Holy cow the resolution on IMG 2 lol, anyways looks super happy! I love bringing them outside. The weather hasn't cooperated as of lately though :(

I am not sure how they are going to conform back to their cages once our (usually) short summer ends but for now they are loving it! On our not so hot days I have a makeshift free range in my livingroom window that they also love to hang out on, even though they don't get valuable UVB but at least they are not confines to cages 24/7! I wish I lived in a warm year round climate like you Carol! As for the climbing frame - hubby made it for me after I failed miserably trying to make one myself! He's going to make me another and then add a hinge so I can unfold it virtually anywhere in the yard! Gotta love handy husbands! :D

Holy cow the resolution on IMG 2 lol, anyways looks super happy! I love bringing them outside. The weather hasn't cooperated as of lately though :(

Haha...crazy the kind of camera they put in the iPhone 4S, eh? If I'd known that I wouldn't have spent $1,500. on a Canon! :)

Back
Top Bottom