First question here!!

Haven’t been on this thread in a while, but wanted to show you all how far my cage has come :) She’s elevated, new lights, gut loaded crickets, SO many leaves, live pothos! And so so thankful to you all for helping me along the way. Lots of work still to put in, but super happy at how filled the cage is looking
Now we talking the Cham must be happy you did a great job

Also, my little girl isn't ready to lay eggs yet, I don't even think she has them yet, and she seems perfectly healthy! However, should I be taking her to the vet on a regular basis just to check up on her? Or only go when something seems wrong? I haven't brought her to a vet before!

Also, my little girl isn't ready to lay eggs yet, I don't even think she has them yet, and she seems perfectly healthy! However, should I be taking her to the vet on a regular basis just to check up on her? Or only go when something seems wrong? I haven't brought her to a vet before!
Get a scale! Lol! It will come in handy. It’s always good to track their weight when they are growing. I would also get a fecal done if you haven’t already. They may want to see your Cham, it just depends on the vet.

Get a scale! Lol! It will come in handy. It’s always good to track their weight when they are growing. I would also get a fecal done if you haven’t already. They may want to see your Cham, it just depends on the vet.
This is probably a very dumb question, but what do you mean get a fecal done? Like bring their feces in to a vet? Haha

Wonderful job!!! Thank you for coming here with an open mind and an open heart. For taking our thoughts and feedback and translating it into a beautiful cage! Proud of you :) it is new members like you that keep us regulars here, ready and willing to help the next person.

Had to share- I can never get over how cute bingo looks when she sleeps :love: the tail spiral ALWAYS gets me

Attachments

• B3A32C90-FDBE-4905-AB27-EAA78C490F2A.jpeg
    B3A32C90-FDBE-4905-AB27-EAA78C490F2A.jpeg
    67.1 KB · Views: 95
Every time I mist my girl, she always comes to the front of the Viv and stretches herself out :LOL: anyone else?! Also- here’s a pic I took of her today (were still working on her trusting me, so I’m not doing any handling, but I can still try to sneak my pics in here and there!!):LOL:

Attachments

• A1378F02-AE2D-4138-9ADB-8EB9BA286FFF.jpeg
    A1378F02-AE2D-4138-9ADB-8EB9BA286FFF.jpeg
    177.8 KB · Views: 93
Every time I mist my girl, she always comes to the front of the Viv and stretches herself out :LOL: anyone else?! Also- here’s a pic I took of her today (were still working on her trusting me, so I’m not doing any handling, but I can still try to sneak my pics in here and there!!):LOL:
That is good that she is coming to the front. Beman started doing this with me once he was more sure of me. Now he stalks me lol FYI I have warned you :hilarious:

Back
Top Bottom