First pics of Rivi! Thanks Juli!

comocham

This is my 2 month old male veiled that I got from Julirs. He has mastered dodging my camera, but I was finally able to get a few pictures. He is eating and drinking fine, and will rarely hide from me unless I am misting him (which he doesn't seem to like). Anyways enjoy the pics I worked hard for them and I hope he didn't get to stressed out by the experience. Thanks for looking!

Attachments

• P1010048.JPG
    P1010048.JPG
    154.2 KB · Views: 116
  • P1010050 (2).JPG
    P1010050 (2).JPG
    137 KB · Views: 122
  • P1010055.jpg
    P1010055.jpg
    232.2 KB · Views: 182
  • P1010058.jpg
    P1010058.jpg
    227.7 KB · Views: 121
  • P1010053.JPG
    P1010053.JPG
    158.9 KB · Views: 154
he looks great. Mines not shy also and not afraid of my mist system. I'm so glad I bought two from her.

Keep us posted on him.

He looks huge! Thanks for sharing-I am so proud of these big babies and am glad to have forum members caring for them! :)

Do you hand mist? If so, are you using warm water when you mist? It makes a big difference between a happy cham and a P'O'd cham....

Do you hand mist? If so, are you using warm water when you mist? It makes a big difference between a happy cham and a P'O'd cham....

Yes, I do hand mist. The water quality here blows, so I have to use bottled water. I haven't found a good way to heat the water yet. Have any suggestions?

Fill a bowl with hot water (not boiling or you'll melt the plastic) then stand your misting bottle in it for a few minutes & check the temp. This way you won't be contaminating the water in the bottle at all.

Looks cool, but I have to ask, is the name Rivi have anything to do with the documentary Cocaine Cowboys?

Hey SoCaliSon, that microwave idea for heating the water works great. Now its like he comes out to play in the rain.

He's grown 3.3 grams since I got him, and is up to 14.4 g at 2.5 months!

Awesome!!! Yeah I have his brother and he is growing like crazy too!!! I weighed him in at 16 grams on Saturdayand he was at 12 when I got him on Tuesday! I have been taking my guy out into the sunlight for a few hours a day and I think that is really healping his growth.

Back
Top Bottom