- Your Chameleon - Zelda. Female veiled, 8 months old
- Handling - Just for feeding everyday. She comes to me. Sometimes let her hang out on decorative plants.
- Feeding - I feed 5 medium crickets a day and feed 5 meal worms on days I don't have crickets. Which is usually once or twice a week.I use flukers gut load for crickets.
- Supplements - I use reptivite calcium supplement at least 5 times a week by dusting.
- Watering - I mist the cage myself after feeding, one good time a day. Humidity stays around 70%
- Fecal Description - Poop is brown with white urate. Never tested for parasite.
- Cage Type - Screen cage, 36x24 I believe.
- Lighting - reptisum 5.0 UV, 60 watt heat lamp
- Temperature - Around 85 °F basking and 70° at bottom of cage. I have a thermometer on top and bottom.
- Humidity- Usually around 70%, goes up when I mist cage
- Plants - One croton Petra with natural potting aoso.
- Placement - By the window, close to air vent I keep closed. 2 feet off ground.
- Location - Chattanooga TN
Should I leave her in over night ?
Here's pictures of laying bin and her in the hole.
Also I have her in a home Depot bucket because she wouldn't even acknowledge the bin I put in her cage. So I just stuck her in and she finally started to dig.