First day in the sun :)

Dankmeleon

Okay we have the new ambilobe girls....my camera is out of batteries, but my cell phone camera isn't so bad, dumb me i have a cell phone with a better camera too anyways here are some pics

now my whole house glows at night too :p

oh yea i almost forgot this is the veiled babies first day too what am i thinking lol, good thing i didn't forget to photograph them! Oh yea and mike was really excited about these little guys, and judging from their climbing skills at this age i can see why these guys are extraordinary !!!! they are so acrobatic its rediculous and great tail skills

here we go:

1. new veiled male number 1 no name yet, but judging on the personality he has shown so far, i bet that won't last long. he is the one showing the most skills, but the other is not far behind
PIC-0151.jpg

117.jpg

116.jpg

2. veiled 2 wasn't able to get as many photos as him
PIC-0156.jpg

3. jackson not his first day n the sun but what the hell :)
131.jpg

4. ambilobe female number 1, Cloud
1-1.jpg

12.jpg

14.jpg

17.jpg

18.jpg

Awesome Pics Man... Is that a green house you have outside for them? You were right pearl reminds me of my new lil girl you saw the pics of.

Yeah,
is that a greenhouse? I've been researching on them because I want to build one just like that. Do you have special glass installed? How much did that cost to build?

nope this is just a screen pool enclosure, that is getting rescreened next week and i can't wait cuz the mosquitos are friggin killer around her there is a nature preserve across the street with a friggin swamp moat

Back
Top Bottom