First chameleon

Shadowking

Hi Im want to get my first chameleon (looking for veiled chameleon) and don't know where to buy from. I have looked for local breeders but cant real find any, Im in Michigan so if anyone knows off a good breeder please let me know. I have found a place call FL Chams its a company based in Florida. Has anybody used them or know any good safe places to get a chameleon.

Hi Im want to get my first chameleon (looking for veiled chameleon) and don't know where to buy from. I have looked for local breeders but cant real find any, Im in Michigan so if anyone knows off a good breeder please let me know. I have found a place call FL Chams its a company based in Florida. Has anybody used them or know any good safe places to get a chameleon.
Great job on coming here and researching first! Welcome to the forums! You’ll want a captive bred veiled from a trusted breeder. Lots of breeders here, like @jannb ! FL Chams is good, but not all of their chams are captive bred. Do you have everything set up? If so, could you fill out the ask for help form so we can help you get your husbandry on point? Do you want a male or female?

Last edited:
Great job on comin there and researching first! Welcome to the forums! You’ll want a captive bred veiled from a trusted breeder. Lots of breeders here, like @jannb ! FL Chams is good, but not all of their chams are captive bred. Do you have everything set up? If so, could you fill out the ask for help form so we can help you get your husbandry on point? Do you want a male or female?
I do not have everything set up yet I'm trying to get all my information before I get all my stuff and I'm looking for a male chameleon.

FL chams is a good place to look for Veiled Chameleons. Not sure about local breeders in Michigan. But to quote ERKle...
"DON’T ever order from Backwater Reptiles!"

Back
Top Bottom