Fired Up Fridays

Jevin

Chameleon Enthusiast
In the spirit of Tail Tuesdays, I counter with Fired Up Fridays. While Chandler rarely fires up, this is the best example I have. Also I believe this is the only time he's actually fired up, he rarely acts out to be honest. It's rather odd being able to reach into his cage and tickle his belly essentially.

20190207_135136.jpg

Last edited:
Pete’s one and only flare from almost a year ago. Sorry for the fact Pete is climbing something weird, he had left his free range before I picked him back up again.

Attachments

• 6FB7FA22-2E1B-4351-8D55-708B7180B27C.jpeg
    6FB7FA22-2E1B-4351-8D55-708B7180B27C.jpeg
    125.3 KB · Views: 154
In the spirit of Tail Tuesdays, I counter with Fired Up Fridays. While Chandler rarely fires up, this is the best example I have. Also I believe this is the only time he's actually fired up, he rarely acts out to be honest. It's rather odd being able to reach into his cage and tickle his belly essentially.

View attachment 300644
Chandler is awesome....

I had to bring this back! WHO is that person looking in the window??? Maybe that is why the " ALL FIRED UP" is going on.
Note to me: Go around the place making sure all windows are covered or nobody is sneaking a peak in.

It looks like the claws on Bella’s back foot are really digging in to your hand. These little stinkers really know how to express their feelings! Striped turrets, curled tail, and pinchy claws 🦞

It looks like the claws on Bella’s back foot are really digging in to your hand. These little stinkers really know how to express their feelings! Striped turrets, curled tail, and pinchy claws 🦞
😂😂 it’s getting slowly impossible to take her on bare skin, without having marks all day!!

Back
Top Bottom