Finally!

Brad Ramsey

Retired Moderator
Kitty and Agnes have just finished their first sexual encounter together.
Afterward she promptly went to his feeder cup and polished off his superworms .... at least she doesn't smoke.

-Brad

Last edited:
Hahaha hilarious Brad. Congratulations on the copulation...Kitty's casque is so big, glad to see them satisfied. May your breeding endeavors go happily and successfully!

My kinda girl!! Sexual satisfaction and his food. You go girl! Brad i can't believe you don't have a video of this happy occasion.

Congrats.

Debby

Here's a couple of really bad pictures from yesterday (I am no photographer!)
Kitty in his "hey sexy ... I'm coming to get you" colors, and Agnes wearing her "Hey yourself, I'm pregnant" attire.
I know that copulation occurred at least 3 times on the 9th and one more time yesterday morning before she displayed her gravid coloration.
They are (obviously) separated now.
Hooray!:D

-Brad

Last edited:
nice 1 brad m8, glad it all went well for u, im in the process of mating my pair now, so did u leave them together over night? mine have mated like 4 times but the female hasnt shown gravid colours yet:S

On the 9th I left them together for about 4 hours.
After that things had slowed down a bit and they were sitting apart from each other. I removed Agnes to her own enclosure for the night and re-introduced them yesterday morning. After one go, they separated and she showed the gravid colors and began gaping at him.
I removed her and they remain separated now.

-Brad

Back
Top Bottom