finally the wait is over!!!! heeeerrrrree's Stanley!!!

Lisa I think we're all so proud of you! I hardly see as many people as I would like that come to the forum seeking help and advice and that try as hard as you to get everything perfect. I am completely confident that your little guy is going to be absolutely thrilled in his new home. And what's best is that you got a super freindly guy, which is fantastic :D

Congrats with him! He looks awesome, and so does his new cage.

I agree. You are one of the best prepared new keeper I've seen on here in a while.

Lisa I think we're all so proud of you! I hardly see as many people as I would like that come to the forum seeking help and advice and that try as hard as you to get everything perfect. I am completely confident that your little guy is going to be absolutely thrilled in his new home. And what's best is that you got a super friendly guy, which is fantastic :D

Congrats with him! He looks awesome, and so does his new cage.

Olimpia,, sorry i missed this earlier!! i think it came in between some of my postings!!!!!!!!!!
that's soooo nice of you to say, i have really tried hard to utilize the info and advice that all of you experienced keepers gave me! (and please don't stop now, i need you more that ever now!!!)
i'm going to try hard to keep Stanley healthy and happy for the years to come!!!!!!

he is a cutie, isn't he!!!!;) i'm still looking at his cage seeing things i want to change.. he does seem happy with it though...
thanks again :)

Wow, he's huge for being a baby. Congrats.

thanks Brandon,,, my husband says he's 3 times bigger that he thought he would be... i really think he's taking to Stanley, i see him looking and talking to him often.. :)

how is Jigsaw doing???

I agree. You are one of the best prepared new keeper I've seen on here in a while.

thanks Jann!!!!!!!!! only because of all of the help i've received here!!!!! plus i'm a bit of a worry wart and have a bit of OCD,, but don't tell my husband!!!!!!;)

lisa

Back
Top Bottom