Finally the mist king...

Dgood

Established Member
So after being delayed 2 and 1/2 days on a train from Canada, my mist king has finally came. It's all set up and is working perfectly. I just have a couple questions for the people who have and them for a while. First, there is a little vibration in the tubes when it works and it only vibrates over one cage, I have 3, does that mean it's not secure at that cage or somewhere else down the line? Secondly, I love the seconds timer, it gives you exactly what you need, but I didn't see in the instructions anywhere, do you have to reset the misting times every week? Or does it stay with the current mistings unless I changed it otherwise? Thanks in advance everyone:)

So after being delayed 2 and 1/2 days on a train from Canada, my mist king has finally came. It's all set up and is working perfectly. I just have a couple questions for the people who have and them for a while. First, there is a little vibration in the tubes when it works and it only vibrates over one cage, I have 3, does that mean it's not secure at that cage or somewhere else down the line? Secondly, I love the seconds timer, it gives you exactly what you need, but I didn't see in the instructions anywhere, do you have to reset the misting times every week? Or does it stay with the current mistings unless I changed it otherwise? Thanks in advance everyone:)

I don't know about your first question, but no your timer doesn't need to be reset every week

Thank you ha ha that was my main concern. I'm sure I'll be able to figure out how to stop the vibration, probably add a couple more clips in some places. Thanks :)

I know that if water is moving through copper pipes and they are loose they will vibrate so it is reasonable to think this is the reason your tubing is vibrating and securing it should solve the problem.

My tubing kinda rattles against the cage drainage, which is just a utility sink, I just put a towel between the tubing and the sink to help silence it. :)

I recently installed Mist King and tubes were vibrating. I used some zip ties to hold down the lines and it is very quiet. Hope this helps.

Back
Top Bottom