Finally, the LLL reptile Cage arrived...

Danicuteeyes

took it a little while to set it up...did it wrong at first...flat screen part was facing the outside xD

i got sent the charcoal color rather than the silver...still looks nice :D
10335_129739509182_526664182_2266468_8303221_n.jpg

now all that is left is the decorate...the fun part lol

how does a bamboo plant sound?

I used Majesty Palm and Schefflera they both look awesome I think.The palm is completely non toxic according to link I got from jannb. Its tall and fills out the space nicely.Have fun w/ your decorating its all trial and error anyways.

Hibiscus is another good one. Some chams love to eat the leaves and flowers!:D

I know Jannb female likes to eat the flowers. I think hibiscus are a really cool plant and here in FL you can find them everywhere. I live in Boca Raton which is 1 hour and a half from Miami

Im to lazy to make another chameleon cage. Any body that owns the LLL cage, would you recomend that cage for being sturdy and insect proof for the most part. ( dont want crickets running around the house) Plus the cage is on sale and it looks nice.

Im to lazy to make another chameleon cage. Any body that owns the LLL cage, would you recomend that cage for being sturdy and insect proof for the most part. ( dont want crickets running around the house) Plus the cage is on sale and it looks nice.

its insect proof..the holes are reallll tiny so i dont think they should escape...

for its sturdiness...i give it a 9...especially for being so low in price...i bought it on sale...66 in total...(USE CODE CHAM3 to save 3 bucks)

i mean its not wobbly and all over the place...it wobbles if you wobble it lol...
i bought it for the mean time...and for a first time cage owner xD...its wonderful...sleek and the screen is super tight :D

if you want more pics ill post it up later

My cage has arrived also. I ended getting the 24x24x48 cage. The cage looks cricket proof and is sturdy enough.

LLL cage, .

excuse me for a probably dumb question but can someone please point me in the direction of this companys website? i would like to see their enclosures..again sorry just not sure where to find them (that company i mean)

Back
Top Bottom