Finally! PJ’s!

MissSkittles

Chameleon Enthusiast
I suspect my girls know that I think they’re adorable when asleep and torture me by sleeping well hidden. Finally tonight BOTH of them are sleeping in the front of their enclosures and I’m being rewarded with peeking at their cuteness. Wonder what I’ve done to have earned this privilege...maybe thanks for the hornworms? Such a rare event had to be documented.
78C82D67-1AB6-4800-A3FB-44DEE671BDE7.jpeg
Grumpy in her pretty colors
BF791F05-5D2F-4A0F-ACCE-1CC9FF8D1FF3.jpeg
Stella showing her beautiful greens

I’m really surprised how green Stella is when asleep. During the day she’s always muddy colored.
So very happy that they gifted me with sleeping in the front where I can see them. :love: :)

I’m really surprised how green Stella is when asleep. During the day she’s always muddy colored.
So very happy that they gifted me with sleeping in the front where I can see them. :love: :)

I added a monkey vine to Clarice's cage and now she sleeps there every night, right up front. Its sort of bendy and twisty, so she cuddles up in the most adorable way. I love tucking them in. She used to sleep back in her very busy schefflera so you really couldn't see her. I think she's also much more comfortable and doesn't mind being out in the open.

Don't you just sit there and swoon over how cute they are when they're in their PJs?

Back
Top Bottom