5494571506_76e334d007_b.jpg

Women never listen to me
5493978225_9078d2052e_b.jpg

mom I am hiding
5494572556_ab0a7b7154_b.jpg

Getting closer doesn't help, I am still hiding
5493979887_96be2ca5ac_b.jpg

Laurie,

I think your little Tinkerbell is the best looking female I've even seen.
she looks so happy to be in your care.

Harry

Yep, certainly amazing lizards Laurie, I love the red in the gular area. Always cute when they slough, looks like a snowstorm.
Are these new Babies? :)

Finally, someone posts a cool species:D Looking good, Laurie!!! That female is just sexy!!!! Man, how I miss the tav females. So full of spunk;)

Simply fantastic, Laurie! I love the little line of droplets all around the tail....

(Nice Chad.....rub it in ......:rolleyes:).

Thank you all. I got these as babies from Jared a good while ago. Male received on 6/3/10 and he is a year old today!! Female received on 9/7/10 , she is only 7 months. These are one of the 3 species I want to work with long term.
Now you can all see why.

Those plus my deremensis and never forget my first love, quads.

Thank you all. I got these as babies from Jared a good while ago. Male received on 6/3/10 and he is a year old today!! Female received on 9/7/10 , she is only 7 months. These are one of the 3 species I want to work with long term.
Now you can all see why.

Those plus my deremensis and never forget my first love, quads.

He is a year old today:D Time flies when you arent incubating eggs:p

Laurie I'm so glad you told me to come check these out! the pics are great, and those tavs look so gorgeous! i feel for your little boy there while he sheds lol
, but i do like the captions ;), your little princess is so gergeous too, her 2nd pic had me taking 2nd glances, it fooled me for a cristatus.. my favorite species:p

Hey now, thems fightin words:D:)

Laurie, we will see if Im in the position to obtain some gravid females next shipment. I definitely miss having tavs around. Such neat little chams!!

Just don't hog all the gravid females, I need a couple.:D But them maybe in a few months i can breed the two I have, that would be nice.

Back
Top Bottom