finally good Tavatana pictures

:eek: How on earth did I miss this thread?! Laurie - that last pic is stunning! What a gorgeous chameleon! Is that the female? She is so pretty!:D

:eek: How on earth did I miss this thread?! Laurie - that last pic is stunning! What a gorgeous chameleon! Is that the female? She is so pretty!:D

Thanks Tiff, yes that pic is my little sweetheart Tinkerbell. Nasty monster but you can't help loving her & watching her run to her food. She is almost up to 1 1/2 inches now. Getting to be a big girl.;)

Hi Laurie, as I thought lovely pics:) they are both so preety, looks like youre doing fantastic with them all the best with the breeding theyre fab little chams! Heatherxxx

oh my, 1 1/2 inches now? I hope she doesn't get too big for you. I know how you like them small. :rolleyes: :p

Harry

Thanks Tiff, yes that pic is my little sweetheart Tinkerbell. Nasty monster but you can't help loving her & watching her run to her food. She is almost up to 1 1/2 inches now. Getting to be a big girl.;)

1 1/2 inches??? My K. Tenuis could eat your tav's for breakfast! Haha jk. Beautiful chams laurie your doing a fabulous job!

Ok fine, some un named NICE (ha) person just pointed out I figured the age of my female tav from the date I got her, not the date she was born. She is almost 10 months. We are getting close to breeding - but she sure seems small so I don't know.

Ok fine, some un named NICE (ha) person just pointed out I figured the age of my female tav from the date I got her, not the date she was born. She is almost 10 months. We are getting close to breeding - but she sure seems small so I don't know.

Just keep feeding her well!!! She will get up to size. The male I kept for long term took forever to get full sized. All the babies grew slower than Moses! From my limited experience, 4 clutches, they just are slow growers.

Back
Top Bottom