Finally getting a panther chameleon!!!

AmbanjaLuver

I am finally ordering an ambanja panther chameleon!!! I am ordering it tomorrow from chameleon company when my mom gets payed! I am so excited!

I am finally ordering an ambanja panther chameleon!!! I am ordering it tomorrow from chameleon company when my mom gets payed! I am so excited!

You'know? I'm just going to throw this out there and say that if you are waiting for your parent to be paid to buy a chameleon then you are probably not really ready to have one.

To keep a chameleon, first and foremost you will need money. Perhaps a lot in the event your Cham has a medical problem. And believe you me, chameleons can drain your pocketbook whether you're a rookie cham keeper or a seasoned keeper/breeder. You WILL need the services of a good reptile vet, eventually, even if for regular fecal tests to ensure continued good health.

Is your Mom aware of the expense a chameleon will be because it is an expensive hobby.

I am not trying to be judgemental but its usually the chameleon that gets the raw end of the deal when things go awry at home with your parents if they are footing the bill!

Either way, please REALLY consider all aspects of owning a chameleon before purchasing one and make certain your parents (or Mom) know that more funds may be required for vet bills if you can't pay them yourself.

Good luck.

I saw your post a couple days ago about the chameleon that you ordered and never received, did that ever get resolved? I hope you were able to get a refund.

Back
Top Bottom