FIGARO HAS ARRIVED!

lthrbecks

Established Member
Figaro arrived this morning. He's really cute in many ways! He has settled in really well and devoured three hoppers on arrival. This morning he's up and about exploring his wee jungle! I notice he rocks back and forth whilst walking. Ive read this is normal behaviour. He also has tried biting the leaves, both plastic and real, something Hammy never did, so thats unusual to watch. I guess, like humans, each has his own wee traits!
Here's to a long and healthy life FIGARO.

Attachments

• IMG_20200821_025244.jpg
    IMG_20200821_025244.jpg
    156.9 KB · Views: 113
  • IMG_20200821_015200.jpg
    IMG_20200821_015200.jpg
    249 KB · Views: 118
He would not be lost in the reptibreeze. Maybe hidden from view, but thats what they want. He would do great in the reptibreeze.

Thanks for your reply.

Ive one on order for next week. This exo terra was bought brand new 2wks ago and was never used until this morning. I'd like to use it for a few months before putting him into a 4ft high environment.

Thanks for your reply.

Ive one on order for next week. This exo terra was bought brand new 2wks ago and was never used until this morning. I'd like to use it for a few months before putting him into a 4ft high environment.
you could probably sell it on ebay for at least half price after a good clean. Please stop your cham is suffering without anywhere to climb!!

So your still using the exo terra that is only 2 feet tall? Is this not the same enclosure that you had for the last cham that died due to getting an RI? If your humidity is high then an exo terra should not be used and never the short versions of them. I highly recommend you switch to the screen enclosure. I again highly recommend you read through every single module in this husbandry program. https://chameleonacademy.com/chameleon-husbandry-program-getting-started-with-chameleons/
Fake plants are a disaster waiting to happen. If he is already chewing on them it is a matter of time before he rips a piece off and suffers an impaction.

He didn't remove any leaves. Its his way of drinking.

ITS DOUBLE THE SIZE OF MY LAST VIV!
And your still not listening!!!!!! And this was my last ditch attempt to try to help you. I am sure others will start doing the same. It is mind numbing to see someone make the same mistakes. Now I will just block you so I don't have to see round two.

Last edited:
ITS DOUBLE THE SIZE OF MY LAST VIV!
THATS THE WHOLE POINT!!!! You are ignoring all of us. Why would you ask for advice if you're just going to ignore it. We told you cage wasn't good enough, ignored.

So don't be surprised when you wake up and your cham is dead at the bottom of his bearded dragon tank.

It may sound harsh but this has been going on for like months and ALL OF US have run out of patience.

Back
Top Bottom