Female Panther Receptive and Gravid

Here's a few shots of my girl Delilah. Shes the one with MBD [Petco]. She's been doing superb of late... much more energy, climbing and moving a lot better, can't tell you the last time she even stumbled. Her paw is still in rough shape, but shes back to looking beautiful.

Receptive:
20191016_182929.jpg

Gravid:
20191010_155828.jpg

Laying:

20191027_113450.jpg

I know I have a love for the female chams and I feel a need to protect them--so weird!

100%! I'm going to end up with a lot of girls. All of my pets right now are female haha! o_O

Wish I had answers re: coloration- Panthers seem to be a bit trickier! I'll stalk this thread for my own learning. I know with Lily I've just been getting a weight on her every 1-2 weeks to keep track of where she's at. She's about a year and a half old, now, and no eggs. Not sure if it's due to her history of improper care or if she's just a late bloomer!

100%! I'm going to end up with a lot of girls. All of my pets right now are female haha! o_O

Wish I had answers re: coloration- Panthers seem to be a bit trickier! I'll stalk this thread for my own learning. I know with Lily I've just been getting a weight on her every 1-2 weeks to keep track of where she's at. She's about a year and a half old, now, and no eggs. Not sure if it's due to her history of improper care or if she's just a late bloomer!

Yes! I know the only real tried and true method is to weigh them -- I a1 think mona is either receptive or gravid but she hasn't gained much weight -- then again it was a while since I weighed her but in a few weeks no gain.

I am leaning towards receptive because she is pacing her cage, looking for a mate I think.

Yes! I know the only real tried and true method is to weigh them -- I a1 think mona is either receptive or gravid but she hasn't gained much weight -- then again it was a while since I weighed her but in a few weeks no gain.

I am leaning towards receptive because she is pacing her cage, looking for a mate I think.

If Mona hasn't gained any weight, I'd definitely lean toward receptive with the behaviour she's displaying. :)

I have 4 female panther from at least 2 locales. I have no earthly idea of the gravid vs receptive colors. I rotate all my guys and gals outside daily and when I feel like the females are being receptive, I'll take a male past her view and see what she does. I try and not let him see her as it "awakens the beast within" and the males are stuck in a weird phase for the rest of the day... plus it's just kinda mean to tease them. Basically, my females are queens - and I live to serve.
I prefer female animals. My dogs are females, beardie and veiled females. I think they have better personalities. Though of all my chams, Dexter is by far the most laid back and "docile". Delilah is quite laid back as well, I'm just overly protective of her since she was my first and had MBD.

I have 4 female panther from at least 2 locales. I have no earthly idea of the gravid vs receptive colors. I rotate all my guys and gals outside daily and when I feel like the females are being receptive, I'll take a male past her view and see what she does. I try and not let him see her as it "awakens the beast within" and the males are stuck in a weird phase for the rest of the day... plus it's just kinda mean to tease them. Basically, my females are queens - and I live to serve.
I prefer female animals. My dogs are females, beardie and veiled females. I think they have better personalities. Though of all my chams, Dexter is by far the most laid back and "docile". Delilah is quite laid back as well, I'm just overly protective of her since she was my first and had MBD.

Screenshot_20191028-205747_Instagram.jpg

Receptive / gravid or just chunky ??

Attachments

• D19DDAD7-6874-4012-8845-119C2279BE51.jpeg
    D19DDAD7-6874-4012-8845-119C2279BE51.jpeg
    250.7 KB · Views: 55
  • 352D22DB-83A0-48D6-98AF-07FBB5BD535B.jpeg
    352D22DB-83A0-48D6-98AF-07FBB5BD535B.jpeg
    90.4 KB · Views: 67
  • E315D3CA-48EA-4F30-AD83-D6ED815483FA.jpeg
    E315D3CA-48EA-4F30-AD83-D6ED815483FA.jpeg
    140 KB · Views: 61