Feisty Little Ball Of Fire.... Help?

Also my crickets have been escaping the cage, but when I find holes, I can’t figure out how to close them without poking myself. And I don’t want my Cham to poke herself either.

Just one more... for now, if I run the fog machine before and after school then mist her when I go to school and get home... would that be enough?

Since y’all are all responding I think it’s a food time for a question, if I run the fog machine before and after school then mist her when I go to school and get home... would that be enough?

Since y’all are all responding I think it’s a food time for a question, if I run the fog machine before and after school then mist her when I go to school and get home... would that be enough?

I would make sure you mist for atleast 3-5 minutes before and after school. You can also add a dripper that drips 1-2 drops of water per second onto some leaves just to make sure you cham has access to water throughout the day.

Best bet would be to save up for a good mist system like a Mist King. Mist king allows you to program when and how long you want the mister to spray so you dont have to worry while you are not home.

I would make sure you mist for atleast 3-5 minutes before and after school. You can also add a dripper that drips 1-2 drops of water per second onto some leaves just to make sure you cham has access to water throughout the day.

Best bet would be to save up for a good mist system like a Mist King. Mist king allows you to program when and how long you want the mister to spray so you dont have to worry while you are not home.

That’s on my to- do list. But I currently don’t have enough money.. soooo maybe later

Back
Top Bottom