Feeling Wealthy

Why oh why did Reptibreeze make the bottom door open inward? Seriously? In what world is that helpful?

I did come up with a cool way to hang their food. A 1ā€x2ā€ board on top of the screen with hooks screwed up through the top of the screen into the board. Then run safety pins through the stems of collar greens, mustard greens, or dandelion greens and hang the safety pin on the hook. I can hang 3. That way poop doesnā€™t get on their food. I donā€™t like the food sitting on the poopy floor in those pics. Thatā€™s bacteria city
All of my ReptiBreezes have the door open outward and up from the bottom.

OMG I have been putting the door on upside down for years on 4 different enclosures. I have been putting the threaded bolts in that hole on the bottom right. What a goober!

Attachments

• F40B2DE6-5037-4ED1-BAEC-FC9A7AA9C473.jpeg
    F40B2DE6-5037-4ED1-BAEC-FC9A7AA9C473.jpeg
    166.5 KB · Views: 29
  • 9764DE5E-2A13-49ED-AD4C-473BE3F36125.png
    9764DE5E-2A13-49ED-AD4C-473BE3F36125.png
    699 KB · Views: 31
OMG I have been putting the door on upside down for years on 4 different enclosures. I have been putting the threaded bolts in that hole on the bottom right. What a goober!
You are too funny. šŸ˜‚ Iā€˜ve made so many goofs that I canā€™t even begin to remember them. My favorite thought was when I first set up my Mist King and couldnā€™t understand how it went thru several gallons of water in just one afternoon. My poor sweet cham had a 2 hour shower. šŸ˜‚

You are too funny. šŸ˜‚ Iā€˜ve made so many goofs that I canā€™t even begin to remember them. My favorite thought was when I first set up my Mist King and couldnā€™t understand how it went thru several gallons of water in just one afternoon. My poor sweet cham had a 2 hour shower. šŸ˜‚
Oh poor baby šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

In @sauceghandiā€™s podcast with Bill Strand he said his home was being fumigated. I was thinking oh boy, Iā€™m not getting into the big breeding industry any time soon. That or do it at a commercial property. But then you have to find a commercial property thatā€™s OK with breeding roaches and other creepy crawlies.

In @sauceghandiā€™s podcast with Bill Strand he said his home was being fumigated. I was thinking oh boy, Iā€™m not getting into the big breeding industry any time soon. That or do it at a commercial property. But then you have to find a commercial property thatā€™s OK with breeding roaches and other creepy crawlies.
Post the link to the video. I can see that. I forgot and left the hornworm tub open. 1 hour later a huge horn had crawled pass 2 doors and was in the family room just posted up on the fireplace. He moved over 250ft in 1 hour. I was shocked!šŸ¤Æ

I just put my fattest four hornworms in my 10 gallon critter keeper with coco fiber to go through metamorphosis. They stopped eating and I can see their aorta pulsing. Canā€™t wait to see the change.

I have too many bugs and not enough chams to eat them. Hopefully I get some hawk moths and get to feed them to Herbert.

I just put my fattest four hornworms in my 10 gallon critter keeper with coco fiber to go through metamorphosis. They stopped eating and I can see their aorta pulsing. Canā€™t wait to see the change.

I have too many bugs and not enough chams to eat them. Hopefully I get some hawk moths and get to feed them to Herbert.
Omg!

This was way easier than I thought. Dandelion and collar greens hung from the sides by safety pins and a tray of damp sand and coco fiber mixed 50/50. Grasshoppers poop a lot. Wowwy wow wow every day I relive and clean that bottom black plastic sheet

Attachments

• 89399210-6ACC-47E6-A421-55328E3C17F2.jpeg
    89399210-6ACC-47E6-A421-55328E3C17F2.jpeg
    163.1 KB · Views: 29
  • 40A04A47-B86D-435D-98E1-DA1851233A3E.jpeg
    40A04A47-B86D-435D-98E1-DA1851233A3E.jpeg
    133.4 KB · Views: 27
Oh no I just mean setting up an enclosure for hoppers but I already saw one lay eggs in the bin. She poked a hole and all. I need to find a way to keep all the poops from dropping down on that lay bin. Maybe a little awning? Lol
Remove the lay bin and put another one in its place.
This was way easier than I thought. Dandelion and collar greens hung from the sides by safety pins and a tray of damp sand and coco fiber mixed 50/50. Grasshoppers poop a lot. Wowwy wow wow every day I relive and clean that bottom black plastic sheet
The poop is small hard pellets. Try a small hand Vac. Since the poop does not smell I only remove poop every 7 days.

Back
Top Bottom