Feeding

ChamyLove

XoNlIJwczV
Hey guys! this is my chameleon! his name is Oliver, he is an ambanja male panther chameleon. I've had him just over 2 months now, and he is just over 6 months old. I cup feed him because the crickets never end up making their way to the top of the cage for him to eat. I've also been trying to hand feed him, he loves meal worms, but he's been getting a lot lately because of the hand feeding. I noticed him getting a little chubby. should i reduce his daily crickets to compensate for the hand feeding? or should i reduce hand feeding to every other day? I want him to get used to my hand. that is why i started trying hand feeding. Thank you!:):D:confused:

Why not hand feed the crickets instead?. A better alternative to mealworms would be silkworms. BTW your picture did not show up!!

Worms

Why not hand feed the crickets instead?. A better alternative to mealworms would be silkworms. BTW your picture did not show up!!

I've started free ranging the crickets. I found that slightly bigger ones climb up the screan more. And now that my chameleon is bigger, he can eat the bigger crickets. The only thing about other worms is that the ones I can get easily are HUGE my chameleon is still pretty small so I can't really feed them to him. But I do plan on widening him meal choices once he gets older. :):D:eek::p

Back
Top Bottom