feeding??

leolover

How much and how often should I be feeding my 5 month old panther chameleon?? He keeps having the discharge from his nose and I have been told to continue supplementing but cut back on feeding... so how much do I feed him??

if he has white discharge from the nose CUT BACK ON SUPPLEMENTS! and i have a 6 month old panther. 10-20 crickets a day, + 2-4 silkies a day, and a trreat or two. gotta cut back at 6 months though. when you overfeed your juveniles it is common for them to get MBD. free range or cup feed? i had to stop cup feeding bc my guy just wouldnt eat.

I had to stop cup feeding for the same reason. I have him on a supplement schedule and I know that I am not putting too much on the crickets because I cant even see the powder, but he still has the discharge, Someone told me to keep supplementing but to cut back on feeding. I am giving him about 20 crickets a day.. he is eating great but I dont want to oversupplement.

yeah, I dust all of them! I was just thinking about only dusting a few to make sure that he gets something but can still eat regulaly.. Thanks for the idea!

Back
Top Bottom