Feeding Times

OliFC9

Hi everyone was wondering if I could get some advice. My chameleon is around 4 months old he’s a Panther and I was wondering how much I should I be feeding him daily. I’ve seen so many different answers to this question, some people say as much as he can eat, some say 15 feeders every other day some say 12 a day. Also I’m feeding him a mix of bsfl, dubia roaches and 8 mm crickets if that helps. And gutloading obviously:)

I have a 5-month-old veiled chameleon, and I space mine out to three times a day. with four bugs in each feeding. sometimes I feed more depending on if she is hungry.

I fed mine[when he was that age] as much as he would eat but i wouldnt feed him any later then late morning/early afternoon till about a year old i started feeding 5 to 10 a day
And now 2 Y.O. im doing 3-5 every other day but thats just me?

I fed mine[when he was that age] as much as he would eat but i wouldnt feed him any later then late morning/early afternoon till about a year old i started feeding 5 to 10 a day
And now 2 Y.O. im doing 3-5 every other day but thats just me?
Thanks for the reply. Yeah I never feed him past 2pm, I guess I’ll continue what I’m doing and maybe give him more some days etc

I have a 5-month-old veiled chameleon, and I space mine out to three times a day. with four bugs in each feeding. sometimes I feed more depending on if she is hungry.
You should only feed once a day, especially if you have a female. You should consider cutting that to maybe 8 feeders vs 12. As a female she will always be hungry lol!

You should only feed once a day, especially if you have a female. You should consider cutting that to maybe 8 feeders vs 12. As a female she will always be hungry lol!
[/QUOTE
Thank you for the advice! Yes, she is always hungry! I could even do twice with four in each

Back
Top Bottom