Feeders for my chameleon

Rango220

Hey, i was just curious on what to feed my chameleon? I heard morio worms are bad because someones lizard died from eating them? But i want to give my chameleon the best diet possible, i cant breed roaches cause i haven't got the space, I've got him on some locusts, standard and small black crickets, meal worms and i give him the occasional apple slices in a bowl but I'm stuck on what else to give him.

You don't need a whole lot of space for roaches,

I have mine breeding in a rubbermiad tub.

they are breeding like crazy.

you can feed superworms, mealworms, waxworms, roaches, silkworms, hornworms, phoenix worms, crickets, painted lady butterflies, locusts, praying mantis.

I live in the uk so is there any websites i can order these feeders from as the reptile shops near me only sell easy to get things like locusts, crickets, meal worms etc..
Also ive heard that wax worms are really addicting? and as im having trouble with him eating at the moment, i dont really want him to stop eating again if i fed them him.

Mine has never been bit from a superworm. And he loves them. Hornworms could bite them if they are big.

My main feeder is crickets.. I just cant do the roaches. with superworms or horn or silk worms as treats.

Ive read that superworms are a bit fatty and somewhat addicting. But silk worms are very good for them. So I would assume silk are better for them, but its always good to have a variety.

Back
Top Bottom