Feeders for friends...

jamest0o0

Chameleon Enthusiast
Came here to give a shout out to @Katacara I bought some silkworms from her. She sent me free superworms with them as well.

First order USPS screwed up and smashed the box, killing the silkies... I told her about it and that day she sent another box, with even more superworms and perfect looking silks. They're plump and active, not a single dead. Very happy to have a new silkworm breeder out there to buy from.

I love that, I also love her silks, and I plan to send some of my bloodline to her so she can mix it in with her's later on when I have more and she feels more comfortable with them. I will likely be trading with her some of her silks and some of my insects later on. We have been in contact a LOT! And are working on her raising some species while I raise others so that we can cover most that people want.

Yes, @Katacara is awesome with some nice plump juicy looking silkworms! Like @jamest0o0 USPS killed my order but my replacements arrived today. I couldn't be happier about them lol. Very active and plump little worms they are lol. I will be ordering more when I need more for sure :D.

Back
Top Bottom