FedEx ® Tracking - Track your package....

little leaf

Avid Member
Ship (P/U) date :
Mon 7/15/2013 5:27 pm
New Bern, NCUSThis shipment is scheduled for delivery on the estimated delivery date indicated. Your shipment is in transit through our network and these tracking results do not indicate a delay at this point. Refer to Shipment Travel History section below for additional tracking results.
In transit
NEW BERN, NC
Estimated delivery :
Tues 7/16/2013 10:30 am
Pemberville, OHUS
Delivery Options

I hate this part of chams :( but he will soon be here - he is coming back home again. I give credit to the wonderful people who just do not feel he is happy, and instead of being selfish and keeping him anyway, they are sending him back - I know this was very hard for them, they truley loved him,I totally understand - it was hard to send my baby Jax away, but I know he is with a GREAT new person , and will be very happy, and loved :) Max, the Panther, hates cages - but I hope this is big enough for him - lol I have to put on the top, and add the door hinges , its 7 ft tall, 6 ft long, and 4 ft wide - he can play all day inside, or out :D

Last edited:
That is one HECK of an enclosure, but what are you going to do when it comes time for winter, cause Toledo ain't exactly Maui (November-May)?
Hope Max likes his new digs cause that is gonna be a MANSION!!

Last edited:
That is one HECK of an enclosure, but what are you going to do when it comes time for winter, cause Toledo ain't exactly Maui (November-May)?
Hope Max likes his new digs cause that is gonna be a MANSION!!

I built it so I can take it apart and store it in the barns, plus I wanted it so I can move it around if I want - so I can just roll it into the barn too - I am turning my big dormer area into his cage for winter - hes gonna be spoiled - lol but he grew up free ranging, and just has not taken well to cages-

He will be very happy to come back to you. I know Michelle loved him too but this is better for all 3 of you. This has to be the last Cham for a while. Dave is going to get very testie with you.

He will be very happy to come back to you. I know Michelle loved him too but this is better for all 3 of you. This has to be the last Cham for a while. Dave is going to get very testie with you.

and I am running out of room ! :p ( but I saved room for bubble & the little blue flash ;) )

Back
Top Bottom