February 22nd (Tues) South Bay Chameleon Keepers Meeting

count me in on the Saturday meet for the cage building!!!!!!
is everyone really serious about moving forward with this? super excited about this:D

I think he means that if there were a weekend cage building meet, he'd like to be counted as 'interested'. :D

yup. drinks are on me!

these helped alot. thanks

I generally skip 'meeting' threads, but they do sound like fun, nothing like that (for chams) here for me. Has anyone ever video the highlights, its nice to share. :)

Nice work Jdog! love the hound watching in the background. :)

Well whoever is interested after the SBCK meeting we could all meet somewhere to do the cage building thing on a Saturday.

I started making one and I'm not very handy so I'm giving up kinda. Well until the meeting. I had to saw the aluminum frames and I'm afraid of actually using the electric one. Bit of work...I'm going to try again tomorrow.

hey guys

I need to buy one.does anyone have a linear light fixture for an 18 inch t8 reptisun. Can you guys take it on Tuesday

Oh don't tell Kevin he's GREAT! It's only going to make his head bigger... Lol! JK He's the awesomest person EVER. :D Oh yeah, I sawed a tiny peice of that wood off and fit it into Darla's new 24x24x48 cage, she LOVES it! Just need to figure out how to fix her pothos to the top of that cage.

If you want to order one from LLL I can pick it up and bring it for you. It might be cheaper to pick one up at Home Depot or Lowe's... lol I can do that for you too and bring it to the meeting :D

Wow... Dude you really go out of you're way to help out forum members... I'd like to attend to one of these meeting but I'm too shy.

Ah good thing this thread came back up! I almost forgot that I forgot to bring a drill! Can someone bring one please??? With the things for the drill that is in jdog's video because I don't have those things. I'm heading to Pasadena after work and not going back home until after the meet. Please, please. :D

Meeting check list:

12 Hydei cups, check
Ghost nymphs, check
Superworms, check
7,600 Crickets, check
Chinese mantis egg cases, check
Euro mantis egg cases, check
5 lbs. montane mix, check
11 lbs. of Crack, yes
other insects ;), done. :)

Last edited:
Back