7,600 Crickets, check
Chinese mantis egg cases, check
Euro mantis egg cases, check
5 lbs. montane mix, check
11 lbs. of Crack, yes
other insects ;), done. :)

oooh, what is the montane mix Steve?

Harry

Haha, mine hatched a couple of days ago too. Hmm maybe you should bring some ff for me too! I'm giving them pinheads atm. Thanks for bringing the drill jcal! Do you have the drill kit pieces. I think I need a drill bit from the video.

no problem. i dont think i have the drill bits in the video. i might be able to buy a set before the meeting if i have time. lots of driving today.
la to IE back to la :eek:

no problem. i dont think i have the drill bits in the video. i might be able to buy a set before the meeting if i have time. lots of driving today.
la to IE back to la :eek:

I have to go to lowes to pick up a few things. I guess I can get the drill bit thing. Hey I totally forgot about all the bugs that I was gonna get from you. Maybe I can get them at the meeting?

I'm so lazy I haven't been to the gym I go to in Rancho for a few weeks. lol

Sounds like it's going to be totally chaotic tonight. I have extra FFlies, and most likely a drill bit that will work.

Yay! Steve to the rescue!!! It does sounds like it might be hectic today! Ahh, I've gotta run all kinds of errands in Pasadena since I'm heading to LA! I miss Pasadena!

hey guys,

i need to be at the meeting quite early because of my parents busy schedule.

would it be ok i be there like at 6:30??? i know pretty early but only way:eek:

also i plan to bring my cham...just this once:rolleyes: in a smaller cage:)

hope to see alot of people and cant wait

hey guys,

i need to be at the meeting quite early because of my parents busy schedule.

would it be ok i be there like at 6:30??? i know pretty early but only way:eek:

also i plan to bring my cham...just this once:rolleyes: in a smaller cage:)

hope to see alot of people and cant wait

PM Drywater / Nathan to see if he's there.

I would like to publicly apologize for the two boxes of invisible crickets I sold at last nights meeting :eek:. I spoke to the cricket company this morning and all is good. So I'll work at getting the replacement boxes out to Cham101, and Ace by this weekend. Sorry :(

Well, they did eat a lot of food since last night, so maybe you are right. I might be able to see then after I dust them!LOL

Invisible Crix sound GREAT! I want sommme! :) It was nice chatting with everyone! Glad my baby was good :D

Back
Top Bottom