Favorite video game 🎮

What do you play on I can play this weekend my gamer tag is Stachergamez
Sadly I don’t have an Xbox anymore….. I had no mic so I typed it the chat and so this kid was calling me awful names and I called him one and so the evidence was only me calling him a name not him calling me any bc he was on mic and there’s no way to see what they said after so I got it taken away (I was also kinda addicted I play fortnite 24/7) so when it got taken away it actually felt good so I sold it and it was the best decision…. I do have a switch tho if you have borderlands I think u can play with people on that

Sadly I don’t have an Xbox anymore….. I had no mic so I typed it the chat and so this kid was calling me awful names and I called him one and so the evidence was only me calling him a name not him calling me any bc he was on mic and there’s no way to see what they said after so I got it taken away (I was also kinda addicted I play fortnite 24/7) so when it got taken away it actually felt good so I sold it and it was the best decision…. I do have a switch tho if you have borderlands I think u can play with people on that
That sucks I don't have that, I also don't play video games that much so I might sell mine and finally build my custom enclosure.

Mine are probably lame, but Animal Crossing on Switch and Sims 4 on my computer. I also pretend that Zillow, Trulia, Redfin, etc. are games and try to find the best house to fit whatever story I made up and pretend I can afford it and live there! It provides lots of highs and lows! 🤣🤣

Animal crossing!!!!!!!!! Wish I still had my switch!
Mine are probably lame, but Animal Crossing on Switch and Sims 4 on my computer. I also pretend that Zillow, Trulia, Redfin, etc. are games and try to find the best house to fit whatever story I made up and pretend I can afford it and live there! It provides lots of highs and lows! 🤣🤣

Yes! Zillow! 😂 I love looking for houses I can’t possibly afford in places I can’t possibly afford to move to.

Back
Top Bottom