favorite: Panther vs Veiled

panther or veiled?

• Panther Chameleon

Votes: 801 60.5%
  • Veiled Chameleon

Votes: 523 39.5%

• Total voters
Man its been a while since ive posted on here. People still talkin bout storm! He was a stunner. He only looked like that in natural sun. As for the gloves,, he was nasty, I always use em when handling agressive cams cuz the damage u could do to a cham if u use jerk reflex, is far worse than the bite. I just think its the responsible thing to do for ur chamI still have storm 2 . He is not doin all that well. No the pics were not photo shoped. My aunt did have a killer camera and does dig pics as her hobby and side biz. Any ol timers still on forums? Im Hopefully lookin at another panther soon. This forum is a great resource to all that enjoy this great hobby and these amazing creatures,,,,, :)

Man this is a tough one. I cant vote Jackson? Haha, I think a Veiled just looks MANLIER. Seriously a tougher looking chameleon. The Panther has nice colours and such, but The size and beefiness of a Veiled is only contested by a Parson. Veiled chameleons have attitude, size, excellent striping, etc.

Plus in a fight, a Veiled would totally kick a Panther chameleons tail!

Man its been a while since ive posted on here. People still talkin bout storm! He was a stunner. He only looked like that in natural sun. As for the gloves,, he was nasty, I always use em when handling agressive cams cuz the damage u could do to a cham if u use jerk reflex, is far worse than the bite. I just think its the responsible thing to do for ur chamI still have storm 2 . He is not doin all that well. No the pics were not photo shoped. My aunt did have a killer camera and does dig pics as her hobby and side biz. Any ol timers still on forums? Im Hopefully lookin at another panther soon. This forum is a great resource to all that enjoy this great hobby and these amazing creatures,,,,, :)

I really hope you bred storm2,those genes had to be passed!!!:eek:
I'm sorry to hear he's not well! :( I hope he gets better!!!;) how old is he now?

12 years on? are you still keeping chams? beautiful cham btw rip storm!

Back
Top Bottom