Votes: 87 10.5%
  • Sambava

Votes: 98 11.8%
  • Tamatave

Votes: 34 4.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
All of them! There is no other creature on earth as beautiful as the panther and every local is stunning and amazing to see.
I picked ambilobe since I own one. What locale as the most orange?

i like the Tamatave ones. nothing like a pink lizard. their are still some that are really close but if i was to get one i would get this one to make my girlfriend not complain i spend too much time with them and not her

Among the options listed, which locale is your favorite?

Ambanja
Ambilobe
Ankaramy
Diego Suarez
Nosy Be
Nosy Mitsio
Sambava
Tamatave

Hard Poll. Either these two Nosy Be, Nosy Mitsio, they always seem to be vibrant with colors

i am a mitsio fan, but it also depends on the animal.
i have seen every species listed that was just beautiful.
if i had a choice i would own one of each!:D

Blue bar ambilobe for sure.

Been away from the forum for quite a while. I'm poking around again since batch 1 from Sniper/Cinnamon is nearing hatching time.

I voted Ambilobe, but it was REALLY a tough choice. They are all so gorgeous! I just discovered the Ankaramy. They're so beautiful and I love that they get the nic-name "Pink Panther".

ankaramy006.jpg

Now how can you resist that? So cute!

Got to go with Ambilobe but I do like some tamative and sambava.

The color variation on the Ambilobes is fantastic!

mar1608.jpg

wc_4_29_08__17.jpg

Love these guys!

Kevin

such a hard choice between ambilobe, tamative and nosey b so I just went went ambilobe since I have one plus they remind me of the 80's/ earliy 90's clothing fashions just random crazy colors which I still wear alot of

Last edited:
Is there a thread with a pic of each or somewheres a person can look at em al with names as well. hate to say it but dont know the names that go with each. just have the veilds:) but would love to know

I chose Nosy Be, considering blue is my favourite colour. I can't wait for my new baby from Kammers Creations hopefully sometime this month! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom