Farewell Forum

chrisw

Established Member
Well - after 12 years of collecting and raising reptiles - I'm done. Been fun. Found this forum a few years ago and it was the first forum that I ever joined and the only one that kept me interested enough to come back. Over the years I've owned Veileds, Fischer's, Panthers, Carpets, Melleri, Jacksons...and many, many other non-cham species as well. Just feels like time to call it quits. I'm cleaning out my reptile room this weekend. My family won't miss the loose crickets or the constant reptile room re-modeling projects. Thanks for passing on so much great knowledge and for inspiring me to buy more chams even when it made no sense. Good luck with all your projects - I'm done!
(The End?)

Well when you decide to come back we'll be here still, good luck on your new adventures and what not.

12 years, what a run. So many things have happened in that time. New presidents, 9/11, and much, much more. I hope you enjoyed it! We'll be here if you ever decide to come back. :)

been there myself before. got rid of all the reptiles i had, after a while i got back into it again. good luck with everything.

Back
Top Bottom